Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

My computer went tits up on me about 2 weeks ago. It was in the shop twice and I just finally got everything working again yesterday. I'm still having problems getting my printer installed right but I'm tired of messing with it for now.
WW sucks! Let's just get that out of the way. I've hit a plateau. No loss or gain for two weeks. I will keep trying though. It was kind of weird though. This week, more than any other week since I joined WW, I had more people tell me that I was really losing a lot of weight. But I'm not. Nothing at all. Part of me wants to go have a bacon double cheeseburger, onion rings, and a margarita. But then, I would just feel worse. It's so frustrating!
Spring is just around the corner finally and I'm itching to get out in the yard and play in the dirt. I have daffodils and tulips already sprouting. The forsythia bushes and the lilac bush all have little buds on them, just waiting to sprout into leaves. The naked lady lilies are up about 5 inches. It's almost time to start planning the garden again. Yay!!!
I've been working a lot of overtime lately. I think I've worked 7 out of the last 8 Saturdays. The money is coming in handy but I have no time to enjoy it really. My scrapping mojo is completely non-existant. I've been making a few cards but that's about it.

That's about all that's new with me. I'll try to post the Sunday Soup later. Not sure if I will have time between laundry, cooking, and housework. But I will try.

No comments: