Monday, March 9, 2009

The verdict is in....

The Big Breakfast Cookies (recipe posted yesterday) weren't bad at all! They aren't as sweet as I thought they might be but I don't really care for anything too sweet in the morning anyway. I would definitely make these again.

In other news....the car problems I was having turned out to be not so bad. My niece and her hubby came by on Sunday. He is a very good mechanic. he took one look under the hood and immediately spotted the problem. All it was was a vacuum hose that had been knocked off while the guys at Midas were trying to figure out how to get my oil cap off. Whew! dodged a bullet on that one!

I worked out again tonight. Yay me!! I did The Firm Upper Body workout. It was okay but I really can't stand how ditzy the instructors are on that video. OMG!!! I was glad when it ended and probably won't be doing that one again! LOL!

This daylight savings time crap is killing me! I hate it! I slept too late yesterday and this morning, I didn't want to get out of bed! It will take me 2 months to adjust to it. It always does. Then it will be time to change the stupid clocks again.

O that's it for today. I gotta get to bed.

No comments: