Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week from hell...

OMG! This is turning out to be one for the record books. I have to work all day on Saturday AGAIN! There was even a list up for volunteers to work on Sunday this week. Um...no. Not me. My butt will be in bed. Next week, we start working 10 hour days and will most likely have to work on Saturday again. While I would rather be busy than bored at work, I have crossed the threshold from busy to overwhelmed. I'm really glad I have a job. Really I am. But holey moley already!
Today was weigh in day. I lost a pound this week so that's good. I feel like I keep running into a wall with this weight loss. I'm not giving up though. I'll keep plugging along and being grateful that I have come a long ways since I first started. I think a lot of my problem is stress. I have a few things going on in my personal life that are taking a toll on me. I find myself in tears almost every day. Not sure how to make things better. Don't think I can. It's just something that I'll have to deal with.
So that's about it from my corner of the world.

1 comment:

Lal said...

Aw, I hope whatever is going on in your life right now gets better. Hang in there!