Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Soup

With the weather getting warmer, this will probably be my last Sunday Soup. I'll still be posting a favorite WW recipe but it probably won't be soup. So here's the soup for this week...

WW 5 Can Soup
This is a GREAT soup for a busy evening when you need dinner in a hurry.

2 cups Del Monte Diced Tomatoes
2 cups Del Monte Mixed Vegetables
2 cups canned white corn
2 cups canned black beans
2 cups Progresso Minestrone Soup

Add all of the above ingredients to a heating pan, and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
1 cup=2 points

NOTES:
I use whatever brand is cheapest, which isn't usually Del Monte. I'm a 'store brand' girl! But I do use the Progresso brand soup. I stock up when it's on sale. I don't substiture the black beans either. They have a great flavor so if you have never tried black beans, I highly recommend them. Most cans are not exactly 2 cups either but close enough for me.

No comments: