Sunday, March 29, 2009

I think Mother Nature must have been PMSing this week!

We had one heck of a winter storm roll through here yesterday. It ended up not being as bad as the weather man had warned. But still, for late march, it is unusual to have that type of weather. We were forcast to get 8-16 inches of snow. what we got was sleet, freezing rain, and about a half inch of snow. Today, it is back in the 40's and the sun is shining. I was out Friday evening throwing boxes over my dafodils that has bloomed. I don't know if I saved them yet or not. We'll see.
WW is going alright. I lost another .8 lb. (point 8) I journaled every single day and thought I would do better. Then last night, I kind of blew it and over carbed. Argghhh! I probably won't lose this week for that and I'll be kicking myself in the ass for it.
Work has been brutal. 10 hour days and Saturdays. I'm pretty sick of it. The money is good but damn, I'm tired.
I've been busy working on making cards for a friend of mine. She asked me to make some so she would have a stash. She bought me a $40 gift certificatee for Stampin' Up and I promptly spent it! I can't wait to get my order. I ordered a Top Notes die which will work in my Cuttlebug! I've been accumualting embossing folder and I even bought a set of Nestabilities. I'm going to play with those this afternoon.
No recipe today because I'm too lazy to go find one! Maybe later in the week, I will dig one up.

1 comment:

Lal said...

We got a bit of a cold front yesterday and the evenings are much cooler than they had been...actually had to turn the heat on! Nothing like your weather though!! .8 pounds is still good! I wish I could lose something! I haven't weighed myself in a long time though. And I've been doing the bike for 2 weeks now. I don't know that I've lost pounds, but I do feel a difference in my body and the way my clothes is fitting so that's always good :)