Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yeah baby! That's what I'm talkin' about!

My weigh in went soooooo much better than I had anticipated. I lost 3.6 lbs.!!!! Yay!!! I guess maybe there's something to journaling what you eat. Who knew?

Not sure what this week will bring. I went out to eat last night with some froends and we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, Pepe & Chela's. OMG! Their food is the BOMB!!! I had a chciken taco salad and wayyyyyy too much chips and salsa! I'll regret it come weigh in day. I'll throw in an extra workout this week. ;P

I hit the clearance aisle at Michael's last night and today. I got a bunch of BG stuff for pennies!!!! I couldn't believe it. I really had to contain myself though. I haven't done a layout in months so there is absolutely NO justification for buying anything new.

All in all, I'm glad this week is over with. I've been pretty stressed out with some personal stuff and have a hard time focusing on anything. I'm just trying to get through one day at a time right now and hope that things get better.

New soup recipe coming tomorrow!

No comments: