Saturday, January 17, 2009

I really don't like to journal....

No, not on my scrapbook pages. But journaling what I eat. They (whoever 'they' are) say that it is very important to write down everything you eat in your journal. I HATE doing this! It is so...oh I don't know the word I'm looking for here.....confining. I don't want to go through the rest of my life writing down everything I put in my mouth. I just don't.

But...and there's always a 'but'.....
This week I am journaling. Did I mention that I hate to journal? I am on day 3 and I have written down everything that I have eaten. I gained 4.6 lbs back since December 18th. Not good. At all. My jeans felt snugger this week when I get dressed in the morning. I don't like that feeling. At all.

So, I am journaling. I don't like to journal. Maybe I should make a journal that is pretty. One that doesn't look so official. Hell, I don't know....

I'll let ya know how it goes. It better be good.

No comments: