Friday, January 9, 2009

Ok, this isn't going like I had planned...

I was all set to put the holidays behind me and forgive myself for indulging in all of the yummy food. Then I was going to right back to working out and following my eating plan. Hmph!!!

Well, I caught a cold and have felt like crap all week. I didn't go to my WW meeting yesterday (bad girl) because all I could think of was coming home, putting on my jammies and going to bed. I ended up taking some medicine, putting some Vicks on my feet, and hitting the sack at 7:30 pm. I felt a little better this morning but I don't have the energy to do a workout of any kind. On top of that, I have to put in 8 hours of overtime tomorrow!

So...Plan B.
I sort of got back on my eating plan yesterday but didn't write anything down like I should. Today, I got out my food journal and am going to write down everything that goes into my mouth. Hopefully, this will help me get back into a routine. I've done really good today so far. I have 10 points left to use for dinner and a snack later.

Another thing I REALLY need to work on is drinking more water. I have been slacking big time on that. I did better today but I still need to drink more.

Other than that, I'm working on some birthday cards for upcoming birthdays. I have one almost done but had to buy some ink cartridges for my printer before I can finish it.

My Christmas boxes arrived from Michigan yesterday. I was too whipped to even open them though. I really want to play with my new Cuttlebug that Adam and Cassie got me. I'm not even sure what all it does yet.

So that's it from my little corner of the world.

No comments: