Monday, January 12, 2009

Could someone just slap me please?

I am so damn mad at myself and I don't know how to change it. Well ok...I DO know but I just don't have the willpower to do it.
I can not seem to get my act together on this WW thing. I totally over did the whole Christmas/make merry/celebrate the new year thing. Now that that is all over with, I can't get back into the eating right and exercising mode.
I feel myself losing all control here. I do NOT want to gain all that weight back. Crap it took me a year to lose 60 lbs!!!! And I'm not done!
So now I have to pick myself up, dust myself off and start over again. How the hell do I do that?

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

It's SO hard, Daph, but you've come a long way. You CAN do it. You just have to set your mind to do it and don't look back. Take it one day at a time. Good luck!!!