Monday, January 5, 2009

Out with the old....in with the new...

I don't know about you but I'm sure glad 2008 came to an end. I have high hopes that 2009 will be much better.
Last year was tough for so many members of my family as well as my friends. I myself, struggled with my weight and finances. My personal life didn't improve at all. My job was stressful. Generally, I was just not happy with my life.
So what can I do to make this year better? Good question. I don't really have any etched in stone plans. I do know that I want to exercise more regularly. I want to get back on track on my weight loss. I want to work on my house and do a little painting and redecorating. I want to get back into scrapping. I want to spend more time with my friend, Robin.
Hmmm....so maybe I do have a plan.

No comments: