Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm still here....

I'm hanging in there somehow. I've decided that I am depressed. Won't go into details here but the more I think about things, the more depressed I become.

WW isn't going to well. I have all but lost my motivation. I'm not quitting but I'm not moving forward very fast either. I spent all day Sunday cooking things to have on hand in the freezer so I wouldn't have any excuses for not eating right. That really hasn't helped much. I did make a point friendly dinner tonight....Asian Chicken and Noodles. I haven't made it in a long time and I had everything on hand. It really is pretty simple to make.

Exercise you ask? Workouts? Yeah right!!! Haven't even come close.

I've started getting back into doing a few swaps on SB.com. Taking it slow though. My scrapping mojo is on hiatus with my motivation it seems. So no layouts are even in the works. I suck.

1 comment:

Lal said...

Aw, sorry to hear you're feeling depressed! Been there at times. I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there! :)