Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally Friday!!

YAY!!! I finally have a whole weekend off. I've worked the last five Saturdays and even though the extra money is nice, I'm looking forward to having two whole days to hang out here at home. I don't have any big plans or anything. I'm going to **try** to do a layout or two. I also have some swap things to work on.
WW wasn't too bad this week. I lost .8 lbs. Better than gaining I guess. I'm going to try to stay on track this week and show a good loss at the scales next Thursday. I went to the grocery store after work today and stocked up on some fresh fruit and other healthy stuff. I may do a little baking tomorrow. I found a recipe for some breakfast cookies that I want to try. Breakfast is the hardest meal for me to eat healthy at. I'm not a big breakfast person to begin with. So I've pretty much been having either a Fober One bar or oatmeal everyday. That got old in a big hurry. So I made some breakfast samdwiches using low fat ingredients and I have really been enjoying them for a change.
HL is having a good sale this week so I may run out there tomorrow as well as my LSS and pick up some new goodies. (like I really need any more goodies!) I'm also looking for a better way to store all of my acrylic stamps. They are a hassle to put back into their original packaging so I hardly ever use them but has that stopped me from buying more of them??? No! I'm thinking that I want to make a binder of some sort to keep them in. So a visit to the office supply store is in order to look for some stiff, sturdy dividers to stick them on.
Well that's about al that is happening in my world.

3 comments:

Lal said...

8 lbs is a GREAT weight loss for a week! I can't tell you how happy I'd be if I could lose that in a week! But that would probably mean I'd have to exercise first! lol Which I haven't been able to do STILL because of my darn ankle :( I just sold my treadmill yesterday because it's just taking up room sitting there. I'm planning to buy this "step" thing I saw at Target that comes with DVDs. I remember taking a step class at the gym and really loved it. But again...have to wait on my ankle. I hit up HL mid week and got two paper packs...K&Co. Wild Saffron pad and the SEI Dill Blossom which I'd been wanting for a while. You know what I did for my acrylic stamps? I got a 3 ring binder and then used those page protectors for baseball cards for my small stamps like the Studio G ones. And for the bigger sheets, I just used some 8x8 page protectors. This works pretty well and cuts down on the bulk of the original packaging...just an idea :)

daphne said...

LOL!! No Lal....It wasn't 8 lbs. It was POINT 8...as in not even a pound!!!

Lal said...

OH...hee,hee :)