Saturday, March 1, 2008

Running out of time

Well, the weight loss is till coming along, although I have to confess that I haven't really been putting alot of effort into it. I had two weeks in between weigh ins because of the bad weather. But this week, we had a meeting and I lost 2.2 pounds. That puts me at 28.2 pounds. My goal for this week is two pounds. That will put me over the 30 pound mark.

I'm really trying to stay focused this week and track what I eat and how much. I made a bracelet to help me track my points. It's not original idea by any stretch. Weight Watchers used to sell them but they were asking around $20.00 for them and I didn't really like the style. So I designed my own using beads and supplies that I got for 50% off at Hobby Lobby. So far, I think it has helped me stay aware of how many points I have consumed and what I have left for the day. A couple of girls at work are asking me to make them now.

I'm not sure if I am going to make my First Day of Spring goal that I had set in a previous post. But that's okay. I won't beat myself up over it. I AM losing and that is what is important right now. My jeans are all getting baggy on me and that is a great feeling!

1 comment:

Lal said...

WTG, Daph! If I had lost as much you have already, I would have exceeded my goal weight and been at LESS than my pre-Mikey weight!