Thursday, March 6, 2008

missed it by THAT much!



These are my two latest layouts. Both of them were for challenges we are doing on our Sneaky site.

Today was weigh in day. I wasn't really sure how it would turn out. But I didn't make my 30 pound mark like I had hoped. I lost 1.4 lbs, which puts me .4 (yes that's point 4) lbs from the big 3-0 mark. Oh well...I'll get it next week.

I have also come to the realization that I am not going to make my previously set goal of 15 more pounds by the first day of spring. And it's my own fault. I've been pretty lax about journaling what I eat and keeping track. I gotta get my ass back in gear here.

Other than that, not a lot going on. I've been scrapping pretty steadily and feeling good about it. I did set a goal to work on at least one of the layouts each weekend for the four heritage albums. I completed one last weekend and have another one ready to work on this weekend. I have a few altered projects to do as well.

No comments: