Sunday, March 9, 2008

More layouts...

I've been keeping busy with my scrapping lately. Between the challenges on the Sneaky site and working on my heritage albums, I've been scrapping at every opportunity. These are two that I completed this weekend.

The first one is one of my grandmother when she was 12 years old. Love this photo! The paper flower was made by folding 8 circles into petals. Karen gave us the instructions on the Sneaky site.








This layout is also of my grandmother. I don't know how old she was in the photo but I am guessing 30-ish? The paper is Basic Grey and I have had it forever but have always been intimidated by it. But I pulled it out last night and it matched the photo as if it were made for it! The chipboard title was laser cut at my LSS. I painted it with Tim Holtz Crackle Paint. The jury is still out on whether I like this stuff or not. I've used it a few times now and I'm never sure what the results are going to be. Maybe I need to try another color or something. I chose a neutral color so I could use it with more things.


1 comment:

Lal said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts, Daph! You do the heritage stuff SO well! Great pics too! Awesome job!