Saturday, January 5, 2008

I did it!

I reached my goal of losing 15 lbs by Christmas! And to top it off, I lost another pound after that! Yep, I made it through all of the holidays and LOST 16 pounds! I have a new goal of 10 ponds by Valentine's Day. Very do-able.

As much as I love the holidays, they reek havoc on my diet! So I'm sort of glad they are over with and I can regain a sense of normalcy. Now I can focus on exercise and eating healthy.

Now scrapping is a whole different ball of wax. I want to scrap but I just can't find a chunk of time to do it right now. Before I can do anything, I HAVE to get my scrap room in order. That will take a few days at least! The one thing I don't need to do is buy any scrap goodies. I just need to organize what I have.

but not today.....

No comments: