Monday, January 7, 2008

Post Holiday Blues

I'm not really sure what's going on with me. But I'm not happy. Maybe it's just the holidays being over with. Maybe it's work. Maybe it's the situation my mother created by contacting my bio father and trying to salvage a relationship between me and him that was never there. Maybe it's a combination of all of the above.

About the only thing I feel that I'm half way in control of is my diet. And that's not saying much. I could go off the deep end in a heartbeat. But so far, so good.

I try to get excited about scrapping but then I never find the time or make the time to do it. Maybe once I get my scraproom in order, that will change.

My life is full of a lot of maybe's and what if's right now....

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

I've been pretty blue lately too. Maybe it's because you are really busy during the holiday in preparation and then it's a drastic change when it's all over...I don't know, but I'm feeling it too:(

I can't wait to see your finished scrap room:)