Thursday, December 6, 2007

10 pounds gone!

I really didn't expect to lose 3.3 lbs this week but I did!!!! I may actually have a shot at hitting the 15 lb mark by Christmas. How awesome would that be??

Not much else happening today....other than the weather. Today started out cold and clear. By 9 am, it was freezing drizzle but quickly turned over to the white fluffy stuff! It was really gorgeous! The snow just barely covers the ground but it's still so pretty! Tomorrow morning, I may singing a different tune after the melt-off re-freezes and I have to manuvere my way to work at 6 am. Only a few days ago, it was 60 degrees and sunny. Ah..gotta love winter in Kansas!

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Ah...snow. Wish we'd get some of the white stuff. We've been really warm the last couple of days. We were actually in the 80's the other day!!! Crazy...shorts in December, but that's us:)