Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm baaaaaack....again.

So yeah...it's been quite a whiles since I've checked in here, not that anyone really keeps up with my life. I've been hanging on to hope that I will continue my weight loss journey with some success. I rejoined WW at work last week and this Thursday is my first official weigh in. I also joined a gym and will be adding that to my regular routine. I went this morning and did 2 miles on the treadmill and then did some weight training.
Other than that, the garden sucks this year. Too much rain mixed with too much heat. It's depressing because I really wanted to do some canning this year. On the bright side, my flowers are doing great so the yard looks nice.
I went to Michigan in July and took my parents with me this time. It was nice to be able to give them a break from their routine and for them to be able to visit with Adam, Cassie and the kids. I think (hope) everyone enjoyed them selves. It was a nice visit. I'm always amazed at how much my grandbabies grow between visits. I'll be going back up in a few weeks.
Let's see, what else has been happening. Not much really. Just the normal work routine. I lead a rather boring life!
No scrapping to speak of other than a few cards. I am working on some baby shower invitations and favors, which I really need to get busy on. Maybe later.....

No comments: