Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm still here....

I haven't checked in for a while but I'm still hanging around. a few new things to tell you too!

I am on Day 11 of quitting smoking!!! It was really tough at first but I think I'm over the hurdle. I've been goinng out to the lake with my BFF, Robin at least 3 days per week and walking at least 3 miles each time. The bad news is that I'm not doing that great with WW. I'm trying to be careful but until I have this smoking thing under my belt, I have been eating a little more than I normally would. I gaine a pound and a half last week and it's not looking good this week. *Sigh*

I am also in the midst of re-organizing my scrap room (again). It seems like I have to do this once a year. LOL! Robin gave me an antique buffet that she picked up for 5.00 at an auction. I'm going to paint it white and distress it. It's going up in my scrap room where it will be PERFECT to hold my paper and all my stamping stuff along with other goodies. I will post before and after pics when I take them. I'm SO excited to get started on doing this.

the weather finally turned the corner and we're having much better weather. I am anxious to get out into the garden again. Not sure what I will plant but I'm sure there will be tomatoes involved!

Oh almost forgot....
I 'may' have a job making some supplies for a photographer! She wants me to make her folders and whatnot to put photographs in for her clients. I made her some samples and she LIOVED them! We are negotiating prices now. Hopefully, I can earn a little crapping money! I'd really like to figure out a way to get a Cricut. Although I must admit, I am a bit intimidated by them.

Well that's my update for now. Time to get ready for work.

Oh and hello to my two followers!

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

The Cricut is very user friendly. Trust me. It's not like the Wishblade which I still can't figure out much to do on it:( You'll love it.

I've been doing reorganizing in my sb room too. It's never ending. I'm slowly but surely taking over the whole room (I share with my dd as her playroom:). I've got her down to a small corner...hee hee

Hang in there with the WW. You've done such an awesome job so far. This is just a small hurdle. You CAN do it!!! :)