Thursday, August 9, 2007

So I thought I would have more to say....

....but evidently I don't. But I'm not giving up yet.


So on to other things.....

Scrapping....ugh! I've been in such a slump for the past few months. I think it is because my scrap room is a total disaster area and none of my stuff is organized enough to find anything. I go upstairs with every intention of getting it in order and last all of 15 minutes before I give up. I know that once it's straightened up, I will want to spend more time there. But for now, I guess I am content to just bitch about it.

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

I haven't scrapped much either. My intent was to scrap today since the rain was so bad and I couldn't get out, but I am having trouble with my printer:( Still waiting on something to print as I type...ugh!!! Maybe I can scrap tomorrow since there is heavier rain in the forcast and I'll be stuck indoors...again.