Sunday, August 26, 2007

I scrapped!!!!

I went to an all day crop yesterday and got 5 double page layouts done. the girls around me were teasing me at how long I take to do one layout. Of course my scrapping style is so totally different from theirs. I tend to embellish a lot more than they do. Anyway, I feel good about what I got done.

This week will be spent preparing for another road trip to Michigan. That always gets me into a good mood!! I've decided that I'm not at all happy with my life right now. Nothing seems to go the way I want it to. I know that sounds like I am a spoiled brat but I'm really not. It's just that I feel like my life is being wasted spending the days at a job I don't really like. I think this has led to me becoming very lethargic with other aspects of my life. It seems like all I do do is go to work, come home, go to bed and gt up the next day and do it all again.

This past week just sucked out loud for me. First, my coffeemaker went tits up on me. Anyone who knows me, knows that I MUST have coffee as soon as I get up. So I hurried to get ready for work so I could get coffee there before a headache set in.

Then on Thursday, my car died. That ended up costing me $500 to replace the battery and the alternator. ARRRRGH!!!

On Friday, I broke a nail. I know, I know....small thing in the big scheme of things but still, it pissed me off.

So here's hoping for a better week ahead. At the end of it, I will be on the road and headed to see my family in Michigan.

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Hope you are having a great time visting:) Have a safe trip back home:)